Tuesday, 30 January 2007
Gosh, I thought I could wake up late today because I'm not going to school but in the end, my mum dragged me out of bed at 6 am to go run with her. It's like no difference from the other school days, just 1/2 hour difference in sleeping time. Was in a really bad mood cos I was awoken in the middle of my sleep so I gave attitude to my mum.
But actually I enjoyed the morning run. I missed that adrenalin rush and the feeling of 'freedom' when I was running. Haven't been running ever since school started. I wanna start running again but I just don't seem to have the time.
Heard over class 95 this morning that someone said that the Singapore Lions are losers, ' loser lions ' to be exact. Said that they have only won one match so far against Laos. PUH-LEASE! Are you even a Singaporean? How could you make such remarks! Aren't you proud that Singapore has made it to the finals? YOU TRAITOR! Think you're so bloody good huh. If you are, why don't you just go play the matches yourself? It'll be a one man show. I'm sure it'll be a really interesting and exciting match to watch you CRASH AND BURN! Eat your words you asshole. Although our national team isn't that good, U've gotta support your own country's team and be proud that they've made it so far. U PIECE OF SHIT. If you've got nothing good to say just keep your BIG, FILTHY MOUTH shut!
Gotta go get my MC later. It's not that I just wanted to skip school..I'm like really sick. Got a bad stomache this morning while running and stopped by HIHS to use the toilet. It wasn't that usual stomache..It's like it comes and goes and then comes back again. I must have eaten something wrong.
Well, gotta run, loads of things to settle!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D